The Doctors on location
I loved Liverpool and Cardiff the most as I used to live in both places as a child.
I remember climbing to the top of the Snow Dome in children's snow boots looking like Florence from The Magic Roundabout.
When filming Bertie on his farm outside Belfast one of his cows started to moo. Then they all did. Shades of the Sound of Moosic!
Funny moments? Consulting with a man dancing on the street in only his underpants in the middle of November in Birmingham sticks in my mind.
- NHS Direct
- All the health information you need in one website.
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites
from Dr Ayan
- Eat five portions of fruit and veg a day.
- Drink plenty of water, eight glasses a day for an adult.
- Exercise is crucial. Twenty minutes minimum, three or four times a week.
- Avoid stress by managing your time better. If you leave everything to the last minute then it creates stressful situations.