Like this page?
Send it to a friend!
The spiky, confident Mark was the second person to qualify for the grand final of The People's Quiz. Fanatic about quizzes and quiz competitions, Mark was ruthlessly determined during the show to ensure he got his place in the grand final.
We found out a bit more about this potential winner.
1. Mark Labbett is 41 years old.
2. He's a Maths and P.E. supply teacher from Newport, and has a Mathematics degree from Oxford University.
3. He is Captain of the Welsh quiz team and led them to fifth place in the European Championships last year.
4. A regular pub quizzer and quizmaster, Mark attends pub quizzes up to six times a week.
5. Mark ranks himself as the 17th top quizzer in the country.
6. For Mark, winning the People's Quiz is about the title and the glory. However winning the money would enable Mark to donate a five-figure sum of the £200,700 to cancer research - a charity close to his heart.
The series has now finished.
Come back every week and see who's made it through to the Grand Final!